Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wooh! sun.

Haha fuck that. Well it was a very nice day again today. pretty cool, but for some reason i've been feeling really weird. last night I had a gnarly migrane. Went to sleep and it was gone, but today my stomaches been feeling really weird. I've never felt something like this, and I don't know how to describe it. I've also been really warm all day. I think I might be running a fever, but I don't have a thermometer to check with. lol

Al I really did today was do some homework, eat, play WoW, and Halo: Reach. Might go to the doctor tomorrow if my condition exists.

All In all. I need weed.

13 comments:

  1. Ah the magical green herb that DOES solve a lot of what ails you. Good luck in your search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and get drunk, that helps, trust me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh need weed. Indeed weed need. Proceed with weed need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish i had a bitta nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you. Overcast+Rainy.

    It sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. today was a lazyday for me :P so i didnt do shit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeps getting darker and cloudier here, hopefully I can get a few sunny days to go out to shoot some photos.

    ReplyDelete